GENERAL BUSINESS ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Our qualified CPAs discuss your business organization and analyze each situation to help you determine the form of business: sole proprietor, partnership, LLC, corporation, etc. and we help you prepare all required forms to apply for Sub S corporation. In addition, we offer a complete range of accounting services, including receivables and payroll management. We prepare financial statements in accordance with General Accounting Principals (GAAP) for use by investors, banks or third parties. We also prepare custom financial reports for internal and managerial use.
OFFERS IN COMPROMISE
For those who are eligible, we help you utilize the IRS “Offer in Compromise” option to settle your tax debt for less than the full amount you owe. If you can’t pay your full tax liability, or doing so creates a financial hardship, this is an option that the IRS affords. Our CPAs help you organize your unique set of facts and circumstances to present to the IRS, including your ability to pay, your income and expenses, and asset equity.
Our qualified professionals also advise you on all other payment options to ensure that your small business is eligible. To be eligible for Offer in Compromise, you must be current with all filing and payment requirements and your business cannot be in an open bankruptcy proceeding.
Our services include helping you:
- Understand and complete the submission process, choose from payment options, and file IRS forms 433B (OIC) and Form 656.
- Determine if you meet all the Offer Terms listed in Section 8 of IRS Form 656, including filing all required tax returns and making all payments.
- Understand that any refunds due within the calendar year in which your offer is accepted are applied to your tax debt.
- Check the status of the release of any Federal tax liens when your offer terms are satisfied.
EXPANDING AND MANAGING FRANCHISING
Free Consultation For Start-ups! Our CPAs help you:
- Apply for SBA Loans and navigate the loan process.
- Leverage technology to reduce paperwork and speed response time to any concern.
- Simplify the financial processes and reduce the time allocated to the accounting function.
- Set up an accounting & management system that will increase revenue and reduce cost.
- Focus on ways to increase profit and eliminate or reduce unnecessary expense.
- Improve cash flow, and facilitate bank statement reconciliation
- Set up a payroll system that complies with Federal and State requirements and reduces the cost of Workers’ Compensation insurance.
For Restaurant Owners and Managers
Our experienced small business CPAs help you:
- Set up an accounting system that simplifies the sales tax reporting, and accounts for ALL Expenses such as non-taxable items, samples, spoilage, complementary food & tasting
- Control payroll and account for the gratuity in compliance with State and Federal tax regulations.
- Set up an efficient payroll system.
- Prepare profit and cash flow statements and reports.
For Gyms, Health Clubs and Fitness Centers
Our CPAs bring their valuable experience in managing one of the largest and most successful Gym franchises in the world, “Gold’s Gym” to the CPA function for your business.
We help franchisee’s:
- Set up a depreciation system that allows you to replace or up- grade the cardio and the strength equipment.
- Set up the cash flow analysis that overcome the low points in your business life-cycle.
- Consolidate expenses and increase membership revenues.
- Services include:
1- Financial Statement preparation and analysis
2- Bank statement reconciliation
3- Payroll service and payroll tax reporting to Federal and State government
For Lawyers and Law Firms
We work with and through you to help on all tax matters for your clients.
We are experienced in all aspects of divorce and matrimonial tax matters.
For Physicians and Health Care Providers
Our CPAs provide financial consultation with regard to saving money and budgeting.
We provide consultation on setting up and managing Pension Plans.
For your elderly patients, contact our affiliate Quantum Senior to refer them for help with daily money management needs.
Consulting and Management Advisory Services
Success is always measured in terms of developing solutions to crucial events in the day to day operation of a business. Helping management by acting as a sounding board and providing the tax support has proven very successful for our clients. The strategy is to facilitate our clients’ approach in making crucial business decisions via management and tax advice.
Our firm offers a full range of tax planning and compliance including preparation of all Federal and State tax returns for individuals and businesses.
We continuously monitor federal and state tax law changes to allow our clients to minimize their current and future tax burden.
Sales Tax Services
Our firm offers and prepares all sales tax filings and provides full sales tax audit representation.
Estate & Trust Tax Preparation
The Estate, Gift and Generation Skipping Tax System requires effective planning and valuation. For business owners, our professionals help you provide security for your family in transferring owned assets and in keeping the business intact. Our staff can help you through this complex process to achieve your goals.
In addition, we prepare all Estate and Trust Federal and State required forms.
REPRESENTATION AND CONSULTING
IRS and State Representation
We offer complete representation services before the IRS as well as the state especially on tax return we prepare.
We offer complete management advisory services including systems implementation management analyses, cost controls, employee benefit plan restructure.